JACKIE ROBINSON TEE
On April 15, 1947 Jackie Robinson became the first African-American to play in the MLB. Robinson became the first player to have his number retired by all teams in the league. He was the National League MVP in addition he won the Rookie of the Year Award. Robinson opened the door for many others and for that we honor him with our exclusive design on our heavyweight tee.
- Made in USA
- Slightly oversized fit with nice room in the chest area
- Premium heavyweight 100% cotton
- Pre-shrunk to prevent shrinking over time
- Luxury weight 6.5oz/280 GSM
- Each piece is handmade. Please allow 21 business days for the production of this piece.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL